Monday 28 December 2009

Developing Design Idea Two

(Click on an image to see it more clearly,then click the back button)

In my second developing design idea I have changed the masthead font to a stencil type font because I think it needs a different font type to the rest of the text so as it stands out and people begin to recognise it as a logo. I have also changed the colour of the main story strapline to red as I think it stands out more than the purple, although I am experimenting with different colours I will not be sure on my colour scheme until I have decided on my main image because then I can decide which colours are most effective in contrast with the colours of the image. I also added the ‘WIN WIN TICKETS TO’ text to attract the audience to buy the magazine so as they are in with a chance of winning the tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment